Thank you Drops of Ink for nominating me for this award!
- I love being outside. My favorite outdoor activities include walking my dogs and riding my bike.
- I enjoy playing chess. My boyfriend made me a three-dimensional chess board for my birthday and I think I prefer it better than a one board chess game.
- I am a Beatles nut. I was fortunate to inherit all of my parent’s records, which included a bunch of old Beatles’ albums.
- I haven’t paid for a full-price movie theater ticket in, well, I don’t even know. Thank goodness for our $2 theater.
- I try to put cinnamon on as many things as possible.
- I’m not a health nut necessarily, but I’m fortunate in that my favorite foods are healthy. One of my favorite meals is a big kale/balsamic/olive oil/sprouts salad.
- Sometimes, I just have to write. I try to keep my phone, a pen, paper, etc. with me at all times. There so much nonsense floating around in my head and writing helps me to shift things around to make space.
4. Equal Grief
6. Lingo Lunch
11. Snide Reply
12. Harper Faulkner
13. Quite Alone
14. The Daily Norm
If you choose to participate, please click on this link for the rules of the Versatile Blogger Award.